We are always looking for outstanding PhD students to join our team. You can join us as
- PhD student: You will be enrolled as a PhD student at Max Planck for Informatics and Saarland Informatics Campus. Duration is typically 3-4 years.
- Master student/research immersion: We offer master thesis and research projects, contact us if you are interested.
Research topics are in the ares of
- Discrete optimization problems in computer vision.
- Design and analysis of optimization algorithms.
PhD applicants should have:
- Strong mathematical background.
- Strong programming skills (preferably C++).
- Knowledge/experience in mathematical optimization.
- Strong interest in computer vision.
How to apply
Include (preferably in a single pdf):
- Full publication list
- List of referees
- PhD applicants: your most interesting research paper and your master thesis (if applicable)
- PhD applicants: transcript of grades of master/bachelor